About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful Blog #4

Today, I am thankful for my two sweet little boys. I just made them some fruit ka-bobs, which they gobbled down quickly, and now they are outside playing in our backyard. Just sitting here at my desk, listening to them giggle and play together, is such a blessing. They are beautiful and smart little boys....who make my life worth living.

No comments: