About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Pages

I've tried to make a birthday mini album for each boy every year, but I'm already 2 years behind in these. :( Feeling guilty about being so behind in birthday pages/books, I decided to make a couple of birthday pages from Evan's 7th birthday (in 2009) using the "Birthday Bash" collection from Imaginisce.

I LOVE this line...it's perfect for pics of a boy's birthday party especially. No cute, frilly pinks or girly looking cupcakes here. I had won this whole collection from the Imaginisce blog a while back, and it feels great finally busting into it and using some of it. :)

This first layout was totally scraplifted from Ginger Williams at scrapbook.com. I loved her layout so much and wanted to copy it. You can see her layout HERE. And here is mine:



See, told ya...it's pretty much an exact scraplift. LOL

Here's the other one:



I've got tons of this collection left, so I guess I need to start a mini album for the rest of the bday photos from 2009. I'll get caught up on birthday photos....one of these days....

Do you have any favorite birthday layouts? If so, I'd love to see them! Just leave a link when you leave a comment, and I'll be sure and check it out. :)

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

if this is what you produce while behind...i say stay behind....LOL

these are aweseome!

LisiB said...

Wonderful LO! Love it. What I do with my DD - each year I take a similar photo of her birthday and put it in a CD Leporello. This way one sees how she changes from year to year. Have a peek here http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/perfect-gifts-for-grandparents.html

Carol said...

Love all the layering of the papers and the embellies ROCK. The B/W photos really stand out with all those colors!