About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ugh.


A horrible, unrelenting, vicious stomach bug has kept me doing non-stop laundry, disinfecting, and clean-up duty for the past 3 days. My poor baby boy. :( Prayers are appreciated. Will get back to blogging once things get back to normal.



**UPDATE: Aaaaaand now my oldest boy has it too. Sigh...will this ever end?**

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

oh no jennY! i'm soooo sorry! i know how painstaking it can be with just one, but two back to back? let's hope the biggest boy and girl don't get it too. praying for all!