About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Just Can't Help Myself!

I made more diaper cakes today. LOL I know, I know...enough already! But, I used up the rest of my "themes," so now they are all made up for samples. I even made a 2-tier cake to show what they will look like.

Thank you for all of your encouraging comments on these. I really appreciate it! And, thank you for visiting my Etsy shop too. :)



2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

you rocked the two tiered one! fabu! you are having waaaay too much fun with these!!!

Rosemary said...

Jenny, I couldn't be any more proud of you!!..Not only do you awesome layouts, but you found your nitch in 'diapers'..lol..stop by my blog and pick up an award I have for you!!