About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. I'm a small town Texas girl, born again Christian, mommy to 2 beautiful boys, wife to my high school sweetheart, scrapbook supply junkie, and occasional paper sniffer. :) Here you will find bits and pieces of my scrapbooking projects, daily thoughts, and just general randomness. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Etsy Shop! :)

Okay, so I'm trying my hand at opening up an Etsy shop. For those of you who have never heard of Etsy, it is a website (kinda like eBay) where you can buy and sell all things handmade! Pretty neat stuff there. I've named my shop "Patty Cakes by Jenny." Click on the text below to see my shop. Right now, all I have listed is the mini diaper cakes...but hopefully more things to come soon. If you are needing a baby shower gift, or know anyone who is, please send them my way! :) Thanks for looking.

I also have a little "widget" on the right hand side of my blog (below my blog blinkie) that will take you to my shop.

Click HERE for My Etsy Shop

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

LOVE the page header! very very cute!! and totally LOVE the name! perfect!!

LisiB said...

Congratulations! Good luck with your Etsy!!! I love that you indicate that the item comes from a pet and smoke free home. This is vital information for families with allergies!!!!

erin said...

Super cute name and logo! Good luck on your venture!